Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mommy’s Little Helper---Or That is What SHE Thinks She Is….

If pictures are worth a million words look at my little helper today.

L1010786L1010787L1010788

Yes, you are seeing this correctly. Miss Bean helped Mommy unpack the grocery bags after we ran a quick run to the store. Only issue was…..when I started putting them away, AFTER she pulled the items out, she started getting very angry (which is an understatement). That being said, she is ONLY as helpful as pulling everything OUT of the bags. Hey at least I got some help.

Bean you ARE the best!!!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend Health, Happiness, Hamstrings readers.

3 comments:

Nikki Van De Car said...

Unpacking groceries is the best fun EVER!

Willow loves "helping" me fold the laundry too.

Lauren said...

Too cute! Only wish they would put enjoy putting them away as well. Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

Two comments.....Mr. Man's Italian beef lesson is really cute! Bean was paying close attention.

The snow....how did you ever get out???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...