Hello there!!!!!! Let me start off my summarizing the state of the Htothe3 household over the past two weeks. THEN you will understand where I have been.
- Every, and I mean EVERY, box of tissues has been used to completion.
- Empty ginger ale cans fill each of our garbage cans.
- Jell-O containers are piled and many already consumed in the fridge.
- Gatorade bottles fill the pantry. Many sizes, one flavor (Mr. Man’s favorite)
- White bread, the kind I miss from when I was a kid, sits next to the toaster.
- The Rite Aide manager is now greeting me by name.
- And, if you follow me on twitter you already know about the little message I posted on twitter that went something like this:
That being said, in the past two weeks I have been dealing with runny noses (haven’t we all) a throwing up/high fever husband (aka the second child), a coughing/snotty nose toddler, and to seal the deal I have a BAD sinus infection.
Any ways, I am back!!!!!!
On a more positive note, because of some bloggers like Jen from Tatertots & Jello, Alison from Oopsie Dasiy, Amy from the Idea Room, I have decided to tap into my creative side. Here are some projects I have been working on while I have been running a nursing station in our home:
Thank you guys for helping me through these two weeks. The escape was needed!!!!!! This did the trick.
Have a great week.