Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome To The Htothe3 Nursing Station….

 

Hello there!!!!!! Let me start off my summarizing the state of the Htothe3 household over the past two weeks. THEN you will understand where I have been.

  1. Every, and I mean EVERY, box of tissues has been used to completion.
  2. Empty ginger ale cans fill each of our garbage cans. 
  3. Jell-O containers are piled and many already consumed in the fridge.
  4. Gatorade bottles fill the pantry. Many sizes, one flavor (Mr. Man’s favorite)
  5. White bread, the kind I miss from when I was a kid, sits next to the toaster.
  6. The Rite Aide manager is now greeting me by name.
  7. And, if you follow me on twitter you already know about the little message I posted on twitter  that went something like this:

Lauren htothe3 Lauren @oohamanda I am w/ u! Spent day in ER w/ Mr. Man RT:Son just threw up again. SRSLY? Oh, husband has a fever. You've GOT to be kidding me.

That being said, in the past two weeks I have been dealing with runny noses (haven’t we all) a throwing up/high fever husband (aka the second child), a coughing/snotty nose toddler, and to seal the deal I have a BAD sinus infection.

Any ways, I am back!!!!!!

On a more positive note, because of some bloggers like Jen from Tatertots & Jello, Alison from Oopsie Dasiy, Amy from the Idea Room, I have decided to tap into my creative side. Here are some projects I have been working on while I have been running a nursing station in our home:

 

projects

Thank you guys for helping me through these two weeks. The escape was needed!!!!!! This did the trick.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...