Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Health, Happiness, Hamstrings New Year’s Resolutions- - (in no particular order)

 

The New Year is a great time to reflect and set goals. I strongly believe that New Year’s Resolutions should be a work in progress and  be reviewed and adjusted as time progresses. Here are some of mine:

~ To live authentically.

~ Be mindful of some of the basics I need in my daily life.

~Add the simple woman’s daybook posts to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings.

~Commit to blogging twice a week - but realistic that other commitments may get in the way.

~Join Booking It in 2011 – but only read as much as I can- no pressure to finish what I  can’t

~Compile family recipes and get the stories behind these recipes.

- MORE TO COME-

Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Lauren, thank you so much for your comment and encouragement with our Dear Dave + April series on love and marriage!

I love your resolutions so far. Good luck. They seem very geniune!

Lauren said...

Of course! I look forward to reading them.

:) Did a the simple woman's daybook entry yesterday. Will do my best to keep to them.

My best to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...