Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

An Aspiring Artist!!!!!!

 

One of Bean’s favorite activities is arts & crafts. Only problem is, I don’t always have the patience to deal with a toddler and her need to be an artist. But, on the days I have that extra cup of coffee the motivation seems to flow. In the end, it is such a pleasure to watch her explore and interact with the world around her. I forget that everything is new to her and it is so import to allow her to use all her senses.

I am so excited to share some pictures of our little Bean as she becomes an aspiring artist. Boy did this little girl LOVE watercolors.

bean and watercolors

Also, I participated in the Kellogg Virtual Breakfast at TheMotherhood yesterday. Hope all who attended enjoyed this informative and thought provoking session. Please watch for my recap blog post.

On that note, enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...