Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flashback……..

This weekend Bean, Mr. Man and I had some FABULOUS family time. More on the day in another post, but I had to share these pictures:

 

2009

L1000656L1000655

2011

L1030403L1030402

Bean-

All I can say is WOW….you are growing. You are officially a toddler and are almost 2. This beach will always be a place where we have such wonderful memories. Can’t wait for the next trip to this wonderful place. Nice to know it is only an hour away. As you know……it is dear to Daddy’s heart. Boy did we hear LOTS and LOTS of stories. One’s he will tell us EVERY time we go.

Love always,

Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...