Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Apple and Carrots oh my....

After a crash course in jucing from Mrs. F it was finally my turn to fly solo. The goal was to recreate the Apple/Carrot juice that she taught me. My jucier of choice is the Breville Juice Fountain Plus.






The steps are as follows (this is for one serving of juice):

Step one: Cut Wash and cut 1 Organic Granny Smith apple and 4 Organic carrots. While the Juice Fountain Plus you do not have to peel the fruit, but you may do so if you choose.






Step two: Make sure you have the juicer set up correctly. Do not forget to put a plastic bag in the container that collects the pulp. I promise you it will make your clean up a breeze.









Step three: Place fruit in juicer and watch the magic happen.



Step four: Enjoy! And for the record ----you just consumed 4 carrots and 1 apple in a tasty drink. Kuddos to you. :)








For any of you who skeptics I even got Bean and Mr. Man in the action. Instead of milk mouths they had carrot mouths. It was too cute!


In the words of Kris Carr of Crazy Sexy Cancer "Make Juice Not War."


Peace out blog friends!


Carrot and Granny Smith Apple Juice
4 Organic Carrots
1 Whole Granny Smith Apple



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...