Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And The Day Kept Going.....

Have you ever had one of those days where you just couldn't keep up with it. It was almost like you gave up the reigns and someone, other than yourself, took over. That was my day, but in the end I got through it and I am here to blog about it.

Since Mr. Man hurt his back I wasn't able to run with Jen nor work out with Neil. It is amazing how routines are built and suddenly you feel all out of whack when can't follow them. Mr. Man did go to the chiropractor and who said it would be a month until he feels and relief. Poor guy.....he is so uncomfortable, but has been putting on a brave face and nevertheless accomplishing a lot.

Now for some eats. Once again I made a batch of roasted veggies before leaving for the day. This mix included eggplant, kale, bussel sprouts, and peppers. Instead of goat cheese I topped it with feta. For breakfast I had a big bowel of white peaches. Lunch was the roasted veggies. Dinner rest of veggies and sundried tomato & asiago chicken sausage. For Mr. Man I made pasta with Barilla tomato sauce.

To end my not so great day I knew it was time to pull out a favorite. You've got that right, Edy's Slow Churned Rich & Creamy Fudge Tracks ice cream. How can you complain when you have chocolate and peanut butter in the mix.

Now to introduce a new tradition on Health, Happiness, Hamstrings: Wordless Wednesdays. Wordless Wednesday will appear every Wednesday and consist of a picture that says enough in itself. Please feel free to post what words you think of when you see my post. Since I have to be wordless I will rely on you to fill in the blanks.

Good night blog friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...