Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Where Did 5 Years Go


Mr. Man and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. It is amazing how quickly time goes by.....Thinking back it is unbelievable in just 5 years we lived in Chicago, New Jersey (two towns), and New York (two towns), but the biggest and best thing that has happened in these five years is the birth of Bean (who is going to be one in less than a month).

Our wedding was celebrated in Tarrytown, New York at Tappen Hill. It was a beautiful affair where Mr. Man and I exchanged vows in front of friends at relatives.
For me marrying Mr. Man was truly the first day of the rest of my life......

On our 5 year anniversary Mr. Man and I went back to Tarrytown (our roots). The funny thing is for 2 years we lived just miles from where we said our vows. We celebrated by sending our little Bean off with her grandparents and we took advantage of some R&R. Well that is what we thought......At the Sheraton we ended with a room right across the hall from the bridal suite. Perfect! Getting woken up at 2am was not my kind of R&R.....On a high note we received a comped stay and a gift certificate to stay one night with free breakfast. While we sacrificed some sleep the free night more than made up for it. Night number two was spent at The Castle On The Hudson. The grounds were magnificent and the pool was spectacular.

While in Tarrytown we stopped at a local wine store and bought this:

We tried this Acai vodka with seltzer. In the words of Mr. Man....Delicious! Great on a hot summers day especially with a squeeze of lime.

Mr. Man, happy anniversary! I am so proud to call you my husband.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...