Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Friday, November 26, 2010

And WHAT Am I Supposed To Do With ALL That Turkey......

Hope everyone had a nice Turkey-Day. So....You asked-And WHAT am I supposed to do with ALL-here is the answer. Here are some leftover turkey recipes to tackle the mile high tinfoil wrapped turkey:

John's Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza (The Naptime Chef)
Potato Turkey Balls (weelicious)
Food Network Leftover Recipes
Epicurious Leftover Turkey Recipes
Turkey Hash (thats fit)
Turkey & Yam Hash with Sage (nourished chef)
Nourished Chef has many more leftover recipes visit her website
Baked Turkey Croquettes
Kalyn's Kitchen: Top Ten Ten List of Turkey Leftover Recipes 
Babble.com

Hope this helps.....Good luck with the turkey.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...