Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010




 Thanksgiving 2010


While this Thanksgiving wasn't necessarily Bean's first, I would be safe in calling it her first "official" Thanksgiving. Many of you may be reading the above statement and thinking that I have lost my mind. Please refrain form closing your browser and follow my wave length for just a moment.

Flashback to Thanksgiving 2009:

This little lady doesn't even look like the same girl. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in just one year. Imagine my recap of Thanksgiving 2011. So, the delicacies that she enjoyed Thanksgiving 2009 were formula, with a side of formula, and lastly a big helping of formula. My husband would argue that Thanksgiving is more about the people who you are with and less about what you eat, but let's face it, I am a foodie. I focus on the food! I grew-up with food as the center of family which means to me Bean wasn't able to appreciate Thanksgiving to its full extent.

Fast forward......Thanksgiving 2010.
This year we celebrated Thanksgiving day with Mr. Man's family in NJ and my family in NY on Saturday. Now my Bean has had her first "official" Thanksgiving. Turkey, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and much more. Here are the pictures.











I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Can't wait to hear about your Thanksgiving adventures. Please share with us at Health, Happiness, Hamstrings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...