Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Simple Woman’s Daybook – #3

small simple woman icon

Outside my window...it is snowing…..AGAIN! Yes, it is winter and we live in the Northeast, but I am sick of this. From what I hear, we are supposed to get a storm on Thursday night that is bringing 6 inches. Time to figure out Bean activities. Calling all suggestions…..NOW!

I am thinking... has a great time last night. Thank goodness no one saw me slip on the ice and fall on my but, besides Mr. Man.

I am thankful for... not hurting myself and the bruised ego.

From the kitchen...I can’t see anything since I am not home. I am guessing our two adorable cats are up to no good.

I am wearing...my signature outfit. That’s right……jeans and a sweater. Today I have boots I haven’t worn in forever.

I am creating...keeping the same one from last week because I like it: happiness for my family. The definition of that changes day by day, but isn’t that the beauty of it.

I am going...to the dentist. Thinking about all the excuses to not have to go, but the best thing is my parents will stop mentioning the dentist to me which will be a relief

I am reading...still the same book. Mansfield Park by Jane Austin, one of the Booking it in 2011 books. Also Bean books. Link up to that post here. What do you read to your kids?.

I am hoping...to not have cavities.

I am hearing...noise of the fan from my computer. PC’s are very noisy.

One of my favorite things….progress. If you do not see progress it means you aren’t trying. Doesn't’ have to be big or grand or what you were hoping for, but at least it is something.

A few plans for the rest of the week: catching up with a dear friend of mine. Mr. Man is having daddy time with Bean so I am meeting her for dinner.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

034

That looks delicious! Will be adding this to the menu next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...