Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Simple Woman’s Daybook – #4

 

small simple woman icon

Outside my window...darkness…..I was hoping to get to this post when there was still daylight but, due to yet ANOTHER snow day, I had to get things done at home (are you getting sick of me saying this, because I am). Naptime was key!

I am thinking... can’t wait for Bean to go to bed. Feeling kind of guilty about it, but I am exhausted. I am also so excited for our dear friends who announced that they are pregnant with their first baby.

I am thankful for...a happy healthy toddler. What more can I ask for. She is SIGNIFICANTLY more work than I could have imagined, but in reality I shouldn’t want it any other way.

From the kitchen...more dirty dishes than I wish to admit to.

I am wearing...sweats and a sweatshirt. Bean is wearing the cutest outfit ever! The onesie says “daddy’s princess.” THAT she is!

I am creating...good habits for Bean. Well, more like crossing my fingers that is what I am creating.

I am going...to bed as soon as Bean does.

I am reading...still the same book. Mansfield Park by Jane Austin, one of the Booking it in 2011 books. Also Bean books. Link up to that post here. What do you read to your kids?.

I am hoping...to go to Blissdom next year. Blissdom here I come in 2012!

I am hearing……Bean eating.

One of my favorite things….Bean’s face full of food. My goal is to raise a foodie.The more food she gets on her face = the more likely this will happen.

A few plans for the rest of the week: More time with Jane Eyre. Got some good reading in during Jury Duty this week so hoping I can sit down with my book and a cup of tea……or wine. Smile

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

L1000656

This is one of my favorite pictures of Bean and Mr. Man. I smile looking at the pride he has holding his baby girl.

Have a great evening blog friends. Those of you venturing to Blissdom – I am SO jealous of you, and wish you safe travels.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...