Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Health, Happiness, Hamstrings Featured on Tatertots & Jello.

I am SO excited to announce that Health, Happiness, Hamstrings has been featured on Tatertots & Jello. The spring wreath that I posted yesterday was included in Jen’s Great Ideas - - Spring Wreaths {1} post. It TOTALLY made my day. When I saw my wreath, I did a little happy dance and Bean started laughing hysterically. What a GREAT way to end my night. You can see my little feature by clicking here. Please join me in my happy dance. Would have gotten this on video, but Mr. Man said I was being a dork.

Jen, thanks for making my night! What a wonderful surprise.  So thrilled to be adding a I was featured on tatertots & jello badge on my blog. Smile

 

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...