Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mr. Man WAS Freezing 4 a Reason

Hi guys! So it has been a very active couple of weeks and:

  1. you will be seeing a bunch of posts soon. Need to catch up on what has been going on in Htothe3 land. Some crafting, some family time, and probably some randomness. The biggest post will be about the redesign.
  2. This post will MAINLY include pictures. That being said, bare with me it was for a good cause and I am very proud of Mr. Man for what he did.

On to the pictures I mean post. =) This Saturday Mr. Man, my fabulous hubby, jumped into a VERY and I mean VERY cold lake to raise money for a charity. There is a 10 year old little girl in our community who has Cystic Fibrosis and every year her family has a fundraiser to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. At the event participants raise money by getting sponsors to sponsor them to jump into the lake. Thank goodness you can still attend without jumping. Bean, my mother and father-in-law and I were land lovers cheering Mr. Man on as he took the plunge. 

Mr. Man, I am so so so proud of you. Thank you for representing our family and raising money for such a wonderful cause. You are THE best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here are the pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

 

Freezing 4 a reason

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...