Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Wonderfully Wordless

Ever since Mr. Man has opened the second paper spending time together as a family, especially during the week, has been difficult. By no means should you see this as a complaint, since he is doing this FOR our family, but it makes the day we spend together even MORE important.

Last Saturday, which I mentioned in this post, we spent a wonderful day an hour away from where we live. All we did was laugh, play, laugh some more, and had fabulous food. It was so nice to get out of our surroundings and focus only on US. THIS is when memories are made…..what a wonderful day we had.

While I intended to make this post wonderfully wordless I had to add a few details on our adventure and what it meant to me. Now for the wordless part:

 

compo beach

 

The picture that is one of my favorites is the one in the middle with our shadows. How cool is that!!!!!! Have a fabulous day.

~Lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...