Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bean….How can I get mad at you when…..

 

Jenna June 2011 Cropped

Miss Bean,

How can I get mad at you when sometimes you do the darndest (not sure if that is a word) cute things. These days you are REALLY testing my nerves. While I LOVE that you want to be independent you think you can do more than you can. I know my job is to guide you and allow you to have space to be free, I am a control freak and am learning step aside. When I intervene it is for your safety.

So, for the darndest cute thing. I was supposed to sleep at my Nanni’s and Poppie’s house tonight since I am watching Uncle Brian’s presentation early in the morning. I wanted to prep you for the fact that I wasn’t going to be there. So when we were lying in bed watching your new favorite, Curious George, I told you that Daddy was going to put you to bed you tonight and I would see you later in the day. You took one look at me and said “Mommy no kiss me?” When I told no, Daddy would give you a kiss and check you before you go to sleep you gave me this look and said NO!

How could I forget these moments. Good news is Mommy will give you your kiss tonight since we figured out how to make it work.

Love you my little lady!

~Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...