Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello again




The week before New Year's Mr. Man wrote a wonderful editorial about his "aversion" to New Year's resolutions. To him the stress of making and keeping them caused him to not commit at all. One thing I love about him is his ambitions. That being said, he tends to make declarations on New Year's that he can't achieve or ones that he could only keep for a small period of time. What does this do...create one disappointed non-committal New Year's eve maker (if that makes any sense). Okay, while this might be a round about way to say this, I am known for that, THIS defines my blogging hiatus........

I was concentrating my blogging more on pleasing an audience I wished I had instead of being true to me. I was missing out on the very point of why I was doing this. It's for things like:

-remembering that Bean gracefully jumped (she called my name out and I went in like normal to have her run in my arms) of her crib at the end of November 2011

-that gims = raisins and jak = jacket and moy = more

-that on February 5, 2012 Bean declared that she no longer wanted to wear diapers and a WHOLE new stage began. Her first taste of control......boy has this been interesting.

-things like while at the the doggie beach Bean saw a miniature bulldog and said dad look a pig. To confirm her declaration when asked what animals she saw later she said dogs and a pig.

My mom had a baby book where she had my firsts this is my modern day way of documenting our life. The good, the bad and what is in between. This is my reality the way I see it and what I experience.

If I establish, keep or maintain a following, I would be proud. If there are people who enjoy my ramblings I appreciate you as an audience, but as Mr. Man explained....I am no longer making any "New Year's resolutions". I am just going to blog.


2 comments:

Patrice said...

You inspire me!

Lauren said...

Back at you! You are a wonderful role model.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...