Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fried Bean




As mentioned this morning the plan was to go to Brewster and see what they had at the farmers market. Mission accomplished......I can't even tell you how hot it was. Poor little Bean was wearing a black outfit and sitting in our black City Mini by baby jogger (by the way by far the BEST stroller out there). I get the bad mommy of the day award. At the market we picked up the following: kale, tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickles for Mr. Man. The vendor suggested that I try Massaged Kale Salad. The one I am going to try is by food52.



When we got home from the market it was lunch time. Bean couldn't get enough of her egg yolk, organic white cheddar cheese, and organic strawberries. As you can see she ate most of it before I was able to take the picture.

I had a salad for lunch. It included spinach, the egg white from Bean's yolk, blue cheese (was some still left and I am on the mission to finish things), blackberries, mini peppers, cucumber (from Wednesday's visit to the market)and on top Mary's Gone Crackers crackers. Of course I had a raspberry and lime seltzer.



I have been making a conscious effort to eat with her because from what I have read it helps develop health eating habits. Doesn't always happen, but it was fun doing it today!


Off to put Bean down for a nap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...