Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Gotta Feeling

It is amazing what a little internet research can do. After joining The Couch to 5k program on Facebook I found a website called MapMyRun. It is a really neat website that allows you to create and track your own runs. This morning I challenged myself to a 2 mile run. The ONLY thing that kept me going was my iPod (kudos to my husband buying this for our 5 year anniversary). Never thought that I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas would be the ONLY thing that would keep me going. I learned a lesson.....driving something is easier than running it. Left the house by 7:20 am and was back by 7:40 am. Not too shabby in my opinion. Tomorrow off to jog with Jennifer-Mud Pond.


Food Intake:
Breakfast: Tried to eat a protein shake, but doubled the recipe for the hubby to share-Not a good idea the shake was HORRIBLE!
Ended up eating half a bagel with cream cheese (other half for the husband)

Lunch: 1 Blue Moon beer (didn't finish the whole thing); Ruben without the dressing and salad without dressing
Unfortunately this meal didn't agree with me and I was sick that afternoon.

Dinner: 1.5 Stew Leonard's Naked Buffalo Chicken Sausage with spinach, blue cheese, cucumber, celery, peppers.

Off to bed......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...