Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In the spirit of Thanksgiving




In the spirit of Thanksgiving and the cans of pumpkin in my pantry, look at what I found this morning when I did a brief Internet search for "savory pumpkin wontons:" Pumpkin Recipes on Kitchen Daily. After reading about Tina's, of Carrots 'n' Cake, take on pumpkin dumplings I bought the skins and they have been sitting in my fridge ever since. Therefore, I was on a search for something that would work for our family. I wasn't crazy about giving Bean Gorgonzola cheese, which Tina uses in her version, since, let's face it, the base of this type of cheese is, mold.


The recipe that interested me most in this article by Sandy Gluck, especially because of the wonton wrappers sitting in my fridge, is Pumpkin Ravioli. Which recipe caught your eye?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...