Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Will YOU Be My Valentine ~ tinyprints cards

 

300x250_20k_valentine_011

 

Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is around the corner. January quickly came and left and now love is in the air. While Bean might not understand the concept of making her own valentines I still want to send cards to friends and family.

That being said, Mr. Man and I use Tiny Prints to print our cards. If it is birthday invites, holiday, or New Year’s. So, why wouldn’t we use them for Valentine’s Day! Since they have the most adorable Group & Photo Cards, Party Invites and even take care of gift ideas with their Photo Gifts they are who we are turning to. But, the big news for 2011 is the Tiny Prints Greeting Card Collection, which lets you create individual personalized cards with photos starting at $1.99. According to an email I received this morning, they have everything from romantic to sentimental to hilariously funny cards.  In a matter of seconds you can create personalized cards for your loved one, mom, dad, friend or anyone else important in your life and Tiny Prints will mail the card directly to that person.

Here are couple of my favorites:

1CAC54U3HValentine's Day Cards for Kids Crafty Hearts - Front : Azalea1CA8DT13O

Happy shopping!!!!!!!

 

~Lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...